Are you upgrading symfony to 2.3. Bum! This will be the problem you would face after upgrading the composer.json file and trying to do
the solution is simple. Just copy the existing parameters.yml file from app/config/ folder to new file called parameters.yml.dist and rerun the command
You might get the above error on PHP Doctrine
if you got the above error, then it means you have two or more ids as primary in your object representing the table.
/** @id @Column(type="string") */
The above declaration would create the above error and taking out the generatedValue part can resolve the issue.
See the solution to common error of new entity was found though relation while using doctrine
if you have to download a file from a web address that would trigger a username and password window (http authentication), then here is the trick
$downloaded_content = file_get_contents("http[s]://yourusername:yourpassword@thefiledownloadurl");
The line of interest would be the first one with file_get_contents.
Once you get the content, you can perform a lot of things, either use the content as it is, or copy it to file using file object or just simply transfer the content to other file as the example depicts..
I have been using snow leopard and recently I got a new mac with mountain Lion. As a PHPer the first thing I was doing was to install php+mysql and I have found it much easier
here is how to enable apache for PHP:
1. go to terminal, click the launch icon from dock and you will find it in the utilities, and do
apachectrl start – you need a sudo access for this
2. Go to system preferences -> internet and wireless -> sharing and check web sharing
3. Now, go to http://localhost and verify the it works is there.
4. Then being on your editor, go to /etc/apache2 and open httpd.conf file. Then look for php5_module and uncomment that line.
5. You are done. For testing, go to /Library/Webserver/Documents/ and add a php file named phpinfo.php with content of phpinfo(); and access it from http://localhost/phpinfo.php
If you are dealing with CAPTCHA or some graphics stuff you have definitely come across with Imagick.. it is a nice library that you should check out..
to install.. it is much really easy with pecl
here is the step by step process to install it..
pecl download imagick
tar -zxvf imagick-VERSION.NUMBER.GOES.HERE.tgz
Then, on successful make, you will see the path where the “dot so” is saved..
go to you php.ini file and add
then restart you apache and check if the imagic is available on phpinfo()..
Merging arrays in php keeping the keys
Say you have two arrays with the following values in them:
$array1 = array(13=>'bad luck', 7=>'billion people');
$array2 = array(1=>'number');
And you want the final result to be
$final = (1=>'number', 13=>'billion people', 13=>'bad luck');
But when you merge arrays and using array_merge, u got the indexes being ripped out from the second or first array whose keys are numeric?
The result using array_merge would be
(0 => 'bad luck', 1 => 'billion people', 2 => 'number')
And you don’t want that
Here is a simple way – just use operator overloading of the plus sign
$array1 = array(13=>'bad luck', 7=>'billon population');
$array2 = array(1=>'number');
$merged = $array1 + array2;
Note: This is provided the keys are not overlapping, otherwise, the first array would take ownership of keeping the value.
Do you know how to run single phpunit test
Know who is calling your php script browser or script?
want to url encode the value you are having in the xsl? do the follwoing two liner and you are done.
1. add the name space xmlns:php=”http://php.net/xsl on the xsl part first
2. then use php:functionString(‘urlencode’, “the text/node/orwhatever to be encoded here”);
You might get this error while working on zend form which has select element on it.
Just put the following in the controller and you should be fine
This is a behavior of zend adding a default validator of inarray.
You would find more detailed explanation on zend website.
Learn node js angular and mongodb with simple step by step tutorials here
Whenever you got this error check the following:
1. Make sure the $this-> is used inside the object and referring to the class’s and inherited non-static members.
2. Make sure the called members of the object are properly addressed as static or member/function variables
Do you know the different different post types?
Here is an example for the second one.
Assume you have the following object
return "Example Text";
static function getStaticExampleText()
return "Static Example Text";
While accessing, if the code tries something like this one,
$example = new Example();
Example::getExampleText(); //Trying to access non-static as static
Then you would have the error
You don’t have permission to access error
I was trying to access my PHP web project from my Vista on my Ubunut and end up running error 403 Forbidden You don’t have permission to access on this server …
Do you know how to find missing numbers from billing records – algorithm
Well this has a very easy remedy:
BTW – I am using Uniserver – http://www.uniformserver.com/ – [ Which is the coolest development environment on windows as you would get PHP, MySQL, and PhpMyAdmin residing all at one place.]
But it doesn’t matter if you are using other tool.
1. Go to where your www folder
2. open .htaccess file using your favorite text editor – note pad is more than enough for this.
3. Under Allow From 127.0.0.1 – or whatever it is allowed Add Allow From [your ip address of the computer from which you want to access the server]
Get started with nodejs and angularJS with this tutorial
How to configure php mysql and apache